Stripe is a suite of APIs powering online payment processing and commerce solutions for internet businesses of all sizes.
The software allows businesses to get paid and manage their payments from within the Stripe platform.
Millions of businesses use Stripe to accept and send payments including Deliveroo, Booking.com and Xero.
Stripe can also help businesses to:
- Send invoices,
- Reduce friction for customers,
- Manage business spend,
- Get financing.
Stripe also helps companies
- Beat fraud,
- Issue visual and virtual cards.
You don’t have to worry about creating a check-out system for your website, Stripe has it pre-built.
Stripe is ideal for retail, creating an easy and frictionless checkout for your customers.
Along with payments, there is a wide range of business operation features that could be a major asset to your business. These include the following:
- Radar – for beating fraud and managing risk,
- Sigma – for creating custom reports,
- Data Pipeline – for storing and syncing your data,
- Climate – for helping you reduce your carbon emissions as you grow your business,
- Atlas – for start-up incorporation,
- Identity – for verifying identity,
- Tax – for automatic tax calculation,
- Revenue Recognition – for automating your accounting,
- Financial Connections – for linking financial account data.
With the potential to integrate with bank accounts and other software, Stripe may be the option for you!
If you’d like to learn more about Stripe, check out the table below. Or, if you’d like to continue browsing our App Centre, please click here!