Skip to content
Author : Gabriel Lipworth
Create detailed and digestible reports.
Spotlight Reporting can help their users to produce sophisticated reports tracking the KPIs that are important to them. As of writing this, Spotlight Reporting has an average of 4.9 stars on the Xero App Marketplace.
Spotlight Reporting has four different products housed under one roof:
● Customise your insights.
● Add financial, non-financial, and any external information to reports and analyse
the data you need.
● Consolidate up to 150 organisations.
● Create P&L budgets, Balance Sheets, and cash flow forecasts to see where your
business will be in the future.
● Build best and worst case scenarios to reduce uncertainty.
● Forecasting can be powerful when working in tandem with the reporting product
● The dashboard product helps bring together all the information you need to see at
● 3 customisable options to view your reports.
● Designed for franchises, groups, and large not-for-profits.
● Multi helps businesses track and compare performance across a wide number of
entities in a single, concise report.
If you’d like to learn more about Spotlight Reporting, check out the table below. Or, if you’d like to read about more fintech apps, click here!
||Basic: £250 per month | Super VCFO: £495 per month | Super VCFO 150: £995 per month | Enterprise: Negotiable
||Ezora, Syft Analytics, Flagship Reporting
||Create reports, dashboards and advanced forecasts
||All reviews praise Spotlight for having great looking reports and graphs
||Reporting & Analytics | Forecasting | KPI Tracking
||Multi-currency and inter-company eliminations when consolidating P&Ls and balance sheets | More than 100 custom charts | 3-way cash flow forecasts
||Great integration with Xero and other platforms
||Might be expensive for some | There are some limitations when doing consolidations
||Accounting Firms, Business Owners, CFOs, Franchises and non-profit organisations
See More >
Thu 30 2022
Is Xero the right app for you? Xero is a...
Thu 30 2022
Is QuickBooks the right app for you? QuickBooks helps small-midsized...
Move into the future today!
Try out for FREE for 30 days. Even better, only days that you actually use are counted.
Free 30-day trial
No card required